"Best Beach House in Santa Cruz and Capitola"
Welcome to Opal Cliff Beach House! Smell the mist, feel the breezes, hear the seals and see Monterey Bay from the beautiful windows in this Santa Cruz home.
Relax in the hammock and on the outdoor decks. Luxuriate in the hot tub surrounded by the whimsical and colorful garden. You'll be in the best of Santa Cruz and Capitola at the Opal Cliff Beach House.
After you arrive and settle in, step out your front door - walk to the right five minutes to the "Hook" - a famous surfing spot with steps down the cliffs to the beach. 5 minutes further and you are at Pleasure Point.
Walk out the front door to the left a few doors down to "Privates" - you have a key to access this special private beach. Walk ten minutes further and you are in quaint and popular Capitola Village. The end of the wharf is a great restaurant or take in the Pizza, Thai, Italian, Mexican and specialty restaurants on the waterfront along with wonderful shops, galleries and ice cream! You can rent fishing boats, kayaks or rowboats. Watch the pelicans......
Opal Cliff Beach House is close to Nisene Marks Redwood Forest, wonderful for biking, hiking and running. Also Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor where there is sailing, boating and whale watching.
Other activities in Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay
Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary
Santa Cruz Mission State Historic Park
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Santa Cruz Mystery Spot
Pasatiempo, Seascape and De Laveaga Golf Clubs
Santa Cruz Surfing Museum
University of California at Santa Cruz
Ano Nuevo State Park
Monterey Bay Aquarium
We offer a 3 bedroom, three bath home on Opal Cliff Drive.
This home is perfectly located 5 miles from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, 3 miles from Santa Cruz Harbor
and less than a mile to Capitola. Quiet neighborhood, peaceful and relaxing. No overflow beach parking and noise.
But, close to all the excitement.
- Computer and WIFI
- 3 televisions with Direct TV, stereo, CD player
- Hot tub in the beautiful back yard gardens
- Sleeps 8 + , 4 queen beds (one bed in family room)
- All linens, towels and down comforters
- Washer/Dryer and all soaps
- Kitchen supplies and condiments
- Key Access to Private's Beach (just down the street)
- Pets allowed with prior knowledge and permission
- Memorial Day to Labor Day $450 - $550 / night
7 - night minimum, Monday to Monday
10% discount booked by March
- ~ 60 day cancellation policy ~
- After Labor Day to Memorial Day: $450/night Friday/Saturday
- $295 / night Sunday - Thursday
- $150 cleaning fee for less than 7 days
- 2 night minimum (call regarding holiday minimums)
- Contact us for special weekly, monthly or holiday rates
- Security Deposit - $500 (Fully refundable after departure if all is left in good order)
- No pet fees
- Santa Cruz Lodging Tax - 10%
Tour of Santa Cruz 1938